2. The school will be invoiced in advance
for each year of the contract.
Subsequent invoices for the full annual fee will be raised
on the anniversary of the account. Payment of the invoice is
deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The client agrees to forward all content for their
website within two months of the first invoice having been
issued. If the client fails to do this then an invoice for
the full amount will be issued and the building of the site
will continue as and when content is provided.
4. There is no limit to the number of updates to each site
during the year - but they should be genuine updates and not
wholesale changes. That would constitute a re-design of the
site and we would need to negotiate a fee for this. An
update would normally be the replacement or addition of
children's work, newsletters, prospectus, etc.
5. The content of the website will always remain the
property of the school or business. The coding remains the
copyrighted property of ICTeachers. Should the school or
business wish to take ownership of the code at the end of a
contract, then sale of the code will be negotiated.
6. If we feel the updating facility is
being abused then we reserve the right to restrict the
number of updates.
7. ICTeachers will not allow any material on their servers
which may be criminal or unsafe. Any such material will be
deleted immediately and without warning if ICTeachers staff
believe this to be the case.
8. The website remains the property of ICTeachers Ltd until
such time as all bills or invoices outstanding are paid by
9. ICTeachers is not liable for the loss or destruction of
any material online unless the loss or destruction is
directly caused by negligence on the part of ICTeachersí